Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Crossbreed Holster customer service

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I finally broke down and ordered one of these. It said 4-6wks delivery. It was 4-6wks. Package arrived and I was like a kid on Christmas morning! I check out the holster and I like what I am seeing. I put it on and realize it needed to be adjusted. So I proceed to unscrew the screws which hold on the belt clips only to realize one of them was stripped out. aaarrrgghh! Deflated to say the least.

I get on my email to contact them. I submit my issue and wait. I waited a little over a week. Nothing. Now I am frustrated.

Today I log onto their website and click on the "Contact Us" tab. I email my issue and was happy to see a response today. I have now had 2-3 emails with an individual at Crossbreed just today! I told him I really only need a screw and retainer clip. He insists on sending me another holster. Not sure where this is going to end up, but the last email I sent said "Do NOT send another holster. I truly only need a screw and clip. Your willingness to ship me a new holster when I only need a 29 cent fix shows me your level of customer service."

Was I frustrated? Yep. Do I realize sometimes emails fall through the cracks? Yep. Overall, I am excited to give this holster a thorough review. Once I got in contact with the right department the gentleman has bent over backwards to make it right with me. While it might have cost me an extra week or two before I will be able to use it from the time I initially received it, I am happy. Will keep you posted on the overall product review as time progresses.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I love both of my crossbreed holsters. I have slept in both of them with the gun on they are that comfortable. If anyone wants to try one at any meetup I am going to just let me know.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Got the replacement parts today. Not only did he send me extra screws and retainer clips, he shipped two extra belt clips with all required hardware to secure them. I would call that above and beyond. I give them 4.5 stars on customer service. Would have been 5 but I had to make a follow up call to get somewhere.