Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tires

Buckmaster

Portage
I have no name brand preference, typically whatever the salesman sells me. I usally ask for blems if possible.

Your Boo should run you between $60-$70 each for a good tire.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If it were truck tires I would have a suggestion. Do not go to WM. Had a buddy in the business trying to figure out how they were able to sell tires so much cheaper than him. Took a tread depth gauge in there. Same tire brand/model. Less tread depth. Apparently some manufacturers are willing to alter their tires to sell quantity.

Wife's ride came with Michelins and they are nice. Too rich for my blood when time to change them.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Hey Huck if you are up this way call Blevins tire right outside of Perrysville. A little hole in the wall place out in the woods and they are always the cheapest around. I don't know if it would pay you to just make the trip but if you where coming this direction anyways it would probably be worth it.

Huckleberry Finn

I got some Firestone FR710's today, they were 108.99 a piece, minus 21.80 a tire; plus I got free balance. So I was just under $400 out the door. They are rated at 65,000 miles, so we'll see how they wear. I almost got their touring tires for a little bit more but decided to go for the softer walls in order to get better tread.