Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got to be a joke? Feinstein's latest

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not sure which was the funniest part of this article:

Exhibit A:
Throughout the day, Senators Feinstein and Boxer made desperate pleas for their California constituents to turn in their guns and not confront the crazed gunman because this would be a perfect test of their anti-gun proposals.

“The Senators feel the best course of action is to remove all weapons from law enforcement and private citizens so no one else gets hurt,” said a Senate communications intern. “When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in…. that’s just human nature.”

Or Exhibit B:
Other California lawmakers chimed in on the Senators’ anti-gun stance with Los Angeles’ Democrat Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa saying disarmament was a good idea, except for public officials. Republicans thought the idea was just crazy.

“Feinstein and Boxer want everybody to go unarmed as a madman is running a round shooting people,” said a Riverside, CA. alderman. “If that is the truth… I’m never going to San Francisco again… something must be in the water to make them that insane.”

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What they "might " be saying could be true.
After all he claims to be innocent.

http://www.palookavillepost.com/201...ristopher-dorner-issues-statement-its-not-me/

Thanks for sharing! Sadly, it is quite possible the guy IS innocent. Not making any decisions myself, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility. My personal jury is still out.

Seeing the pictures, it appears he was a Captain in the army. We know he was on the police force. While being an officer in the military does not necessarily constitute intelligence, I don't see him being a complete idiot either. Capt would require two promotions. Not sure about regular army requirements, but in the Guard I believe they required a bachelor's degree in order to obtain Captain. Either way, the guy is probably not a dummy. He could be innocent. Then again, he could be playing a very well thought out game of cat and mouse with them.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Everything I read makes me think this dude was railroaded. Not that what he's doing is right. Kinda has a Rambo feel to it

Sometimes the assholes in this world never consider there's a bigger asshole out there.. If you haven't read the guys manifesto I suggest it.. Look past the political section and read about how he was railroaded off the police force for reporting police brutality. His political views aren't why he's doing this. He has it stated in very good detail point by point.