Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Buckslayer 2013

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
2/7/13

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That's friggin outstanding! Did you ever lay your eyes on these guys during the season? Just curious with the trail cam pics and then finding them.

PS, love how you include your sister in the pics ;)
(you know I'm kidding man... ok, maybe not really, but...)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Shouldn't be long now. When you guys start finding them in SE Ohio it seems like we start finding them a couple weeks later. Might have to log some miles tomorrow.
Congrats Seth! Keep up the good work man!

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
That's friggin outstanding! Did you ever lay your eyes on these guys during the season? Just curious with the trail cam pics and then finding them.

PS, love how you include your sister in the pics ;)
(you know I'm kidding man... ok, maybe not really, but...)

Dad had the 10 at 20 yards but couldnt get the shot off, bad angle and thick.
I had the 8 at 30 early season and gave him the pass.
your welcome. haha

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
2/15/13 #4 and #5 and yes that is really a hanger. The pic with me I actually had picked the antler up and replaced it. That is why it is in a different position. Both sheds from this year. Not sure what kicked the leaves up on the first.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great finds Seth! I'm not saying that you didn't find it like that BUT isn't that pretty high for a buck to hang it there? I guess he could have been standing on his hind legs but isn't it also possible that it could have been put there by someone else? JD isn't hunting in your area is he? Lmao

Regardless great pic and great find, congrats!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I was thinkin maybe that buck was shakin his head and that shed went flyin and landed up there

Man you are KILLIN it findin them shedz... outstanding! :smiley_clap:

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Last year I hung 7 like that. I'll be going back through in the next couple weeks to see if they are still there.