Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Where to find ammo

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I have seen some .22 at a couple of stores. It's usually behind the counter, be sure to ask and not just look.

BTW we were able to score a case of CCI SV for the 4H rifle team. A small dealer is letting us have some from his personal stash because it's for kids.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I finally hit after three weeks. I was able to buy 2 bricks of CCI Standard velocity @ $34.95 per brick, two brick limit. Finally.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I ran and told another guy at work and it was too late for him too.

Just a side note - I got an email notification from Midway that they had 10round factory Ruger 10/22 magazines in stock. When I opened the email 3 hours after it was sent to me they had already sold out. Guess I shoulda been watching my email closer, bad timing.

Signed up again for the next notification, hopefully I'll be quicker on the uptake.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm sending about 50 bricks of 22LR up to the Lima gunshow this weekend. I have a sorta of a brithday Friday (leap year) so the wife and son is giving me the weekend off. So I'm going to stay home and relax cutting brush getting ready for this years deer hunting.
We had the best price in Dayton last weekend and sold out with 40 bricks in a hour or so at 45-50 a brick. I won't have any limit. Sorry about the price but we had the best price.
Frank

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm sending about 50 bricks of 22LR up to the Lima gunshow this weekend. I have a sorta of a brithday Friday (leap year) so the wife and son is giving me the weekend off. So I'm going to stay home and relax cutting brush getting ready for this years deer hunting.
We had the best price in Dayton last weekend and sold out with 40 bricks in a hour or so at 45-50 a brick. I won't have any limit. Sorry about the price but we had the best price.
Frank

No need to apologize. It is called capitalism. If the market says $50 or $100 then you do what you can do. Makes up for some of those times where you might have only been making $2 a brick. It balances itself out. Supply and demand at it's greatest.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

OK. So we aren't too far off at the 41.00 per brick at 45-50 I'm selling at. I will have Winchester T22 and Remington Target both are standard volocity. Plus about 50-100 boxes of Misc of various brands high volocity.
Just selling off some surplus and putting the cash in the bank. Hopefully that Savage SS 10ML-11 will come in again. The wife will have a lookout for it.
The son and I still have 50K Target in reserve.
Frank

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I'm done looking until things calm down. I'm seeing anywhere from 2-6 months on 9mm reloading components, which just blows me away. Luckily I have some sort of a "stock" on reloading stuff or I would be PISSED! I heard the Fin in Ashland was completely out of stock on 22LR.... that's another shocker as they usually have a pretty damn good stock.