Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My sister makes the spot light

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This is no joke. My sister bought a website and ran with it. Not posting this to drive traffic to her website although I realize it might happen. (I will not post a link to it as I have never been there myself.) Just posting because it is a nice little piece on firefighters and their wives.

My B-I-L is full time fire and paramedic at Whitehall. He spent 6yrs serving in the Marines prior to his fire/ems career. He is a hard working and good guy. He also does quite a bit of fire training.

My sister is a computer person. She used to run the scoreboard graphics at OSU back in the early-mid 90's when scoreboard graphics were in their infancy. She travels often in her full time job and does this on the side.

The life of those in the fire service is not real conducive to marriage. This is a website dedicated to firefighters' wives. Just kinda cool to see your sister and her husband get some publicity.

http://abc6onyourside.com/6_on_your...ns/stories/meet-champion-lori-mercer-56.shtml

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Well now we know who got the looks in the familty. :smiley_coolpeace:

Great thing she is doing. Obviously being good folks runs in the family.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well now we know who got the looks in the familty. :smiley_coolpeace:

Great thing she is doing. Obviously being good folks runs in the family.

Thanks Sam. We have a love-hate relationship. I love to tell her her "little boy" haircut would look great on my sons. She loves to look at me like an underachiever that chose the blue collar working class sector over college. Typical siblings. lol

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Dang, I have to admit, when I read the title, I didn't know what to expect!

j/k buddy

Glad to see you sister having success with her site!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang, I have to admit, when I read the title, I didn't know what to expect!

j/k buddy

Glad to see you sister having success with her site!

lmao

Hadn't thought about it that way. No wonder all you guys opened the video.