Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Where's it at!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
The .22 LR ammo! Where's it at!! I bought this new gun and we can't shoot it! I've been to six stores! Where's it all at!!!:tantrum:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I was told that the FIN in Ashland had some but you are limited on how many you can buy at a time. I was also told the Den in Shelby had some. That was just last week but ya know how fast things can change in the ammo world.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Natchez and Midway are out of ALL .22 LR ammo. WTF!? I'm beside myself.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
There is a definite run on .22, along with many other calibers. I have found it at walmart occasionally but not bulk packs.

What are you looking for?

My suggestion is to put yourself on the ' email me when available' for the ammo you want at natchez and midway and be prepared when you get the email to order it as when it comes up its been goner in asn hour or less. Also check sgammo.com

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
CCI would work. Crap, anything .22 LR at this point. I'm not going to pay for good target rounds though.

Derek j

Knox Co.
Woodbury had a ton of 22 and 17HMR ammo a week ago. I ran over there and bought a bunch of .223. Most places want you to call before coming to the store. If they have what you want they will hold it for you

Gordo

Athens County
There was a good chunk at wally world athens last night. 22lr, 9mm, 30-06, 40. I took advantage of the 9mm. Now i just need a gun that shoots 9mm

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I was at a LGS and they had mini mags for $29.99 for a box of 375. High but not unreasonable right now. Those were the first HV I've seen in a month.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Small shop in Toledo. .

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360180687213.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360180687213.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 113