Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Unbelievable!

Huckleberry Finn

Wow...crazy. His book was pretty good. Awful to see one of our warriors taken like that.

And, here's why this will get news like crazy. PTSD gun crime, right?

Guy comes home from the sandbox
Has to go see the doctor to be screened for PTSD
Admits having a hard time sleeping
Doc says "well, let's call you PTSD bc then you'll get more benefits"
Veteran now has PTSD
Brother Obama passes gun laws saying that, yes, good job, Republicans, we should look at mental health issues
Said veteran, now with PTSD, can't own a gun.

= More un-armed Americans, and the first, dare I say - the militia - that could fight against the govt.

I'd like to know more about the shooter. This sounds too much like an assassination than murder. :smiley_chinrub: There's more to this than we're being told.

My prayers go out to his family! :smiley_depressive: What a horrible loss.

Bowhunter57

buckstar25

T-county
This is where I get a little concerned. I mean the guy was a Navy SEAL! Hard to imagine him letting his guard down.

Assassination?? For what? Why not every other Veteran, special forces then? What made him a high value target?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Come to think about it....This man was capeable of shooting an individual at 1.2 miles. May have been someone afraid of a fella who could pull off such a feat..........Still, Prayers sent to his friends and family.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very tragic! A fallen hero no doubt! Sounds to me like he was targeted as well. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
This was one bad man who didn't deserve to die like this. Hes the Most Lethal Sniper with over 150+ documented kills. He's owner of Craft Int. and many veteran rehab programs and properties. His book American Sniper is a great read and I can't imagine what his wife and children are experiencing right now. May a true American Hero RIP.

Now I pray we don't find out that one of our own accepted a bounty from our enemies from overseas. He had a nice price tag while he was on their soil...