Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Archery target.

Ricer2231

The wife gave me good ole cash for my birthday and I want to get a portable target. I just wanted to know you alls opinion on which one to get. This is the one I'm looking at getting.....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359730782.890065.jpg

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
The block is good, I know people who have em and they hold up well, they dont leave em outside though either. so take that into consideration

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
i like the blocks they never hold up for me tho, it doesnt take long to tear one up when the whole family shoots it and some friends cheap asses never want to buy there own, i like the rinehart targets as well.

Ricer2231

I looked at the rineharts too. They are quite a bit more expensive than the "block". I just wonder if they would be worth paying the higher price? I know I have heard a lot of good things about the "block".

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Broad heads : 18-1

Field point : Morrel range bag cover and fill with old clothes and kroger/walmart bags.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Tractor supply foam blocks. They don't last long, but they are free. I get a couple every time I go to Athens.

Dang Greg that is sweet, I might have to have my wifey do a little talkin to your wifey so she will make you put a set up like that in my backyard.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats on getting your new target Don no matter what you decide on.

Greg, nice set up dude! Do you have to aim alittle 3 o'clock due to the slope?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Congrats on getting your new target Don no matter what you decide on.

Greg, nice set up dude! Do you have to aim alittle 3 o'clock due to the slope?

We are like mountain goats down here in SE Ohio, one leg is longer than the other!
LMAO

I have used those same six blocks for two seasons by rolling the front of the blocks to face up and moving the top to the bottom and middle to top. It has also added to the life of my GlenDel target by not shooting broadheads at it.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I have the Block and I am very pleased with it! Mines the big one, I think I paid 100.00 for it. It holds up great and definitely store what ever you get inside. Greg, that set up you have is awesome! You da man!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Hey Flutey! What do they use those foam blocks for at TSC?

They use them when they transport the utility trailers to TSC. They stack them on top of each other and the blocks keep the trailers from touching. I have been told as long as there was a block there to hold up each trailer that any extras could be taken.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I have something similar to the Block setting in front of a round hay bale. Never missed the Block but you never know.
Frank