Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Annual TOO Turkey Camp and Bow Shoot

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Thanks once again to the generosity of Marcus and his family, we have a location to host another TOO get together. This time around, we would like to host a turkey camp at the same location where we held our summer bow shoot last year. Marcus has extended the invite for us to camp at the family farm located at 44894 County Road 55, Coshocton, OH 43812, GPS Coordinates 40.283471,-81.922678. This will put us in close proximity to Woodbury Wildlife Area. We will also be within a reasonbale drive of Tri-Valley Wildlife Area, Powelson Wildlife Area, and Dillon Wildlife Area. We should also have some private ground available as well.

This gathering will be held the weekend of May 3-4-5.

So mark your calenders people and let's get together for some fun this spring!!! :smiley_clap:

Last edited:

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Sounds like a great time. I'll put it on the calendar since it looks like Im off, the only thing is baseball at that time if he decides to play.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yep. My plan is to get there around 3 on Friday afternoon and stay until midday Sunday. Already talked to the wife and told her to plan a weekend at one of her friend's houses, so I'm in the clear!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I will be around from Friday afternoon as soon as I get out of school until everyone heads back home on Sunday. Any questions or anything I can do to help just ask. My cousin (JPN) and I would be happy to take a couple guys out with us on our private stuff during that weekend. There is also a big pond next to where the camp is that anyone is welcome to fish if you are interested in doing that as well.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I will be around from Friday afternoon as soon as I get out of school until everyone heads back home on Sunday. Any questions or anything I can do to help just ask. My cousin (JPN) and I would be happy to take a couple guys out with us on our private stuff during that weekend. There is also a big pond next to where the camp is that anyone is welcome to fish if you are interested in doing that as well.

I could spend an entire weekend fishing that pond!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I put it on the calendar, won't know till closer till if I can make it but I'm going to try to make as much as I can.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Already talked to the wife and told her to plan a weekend at one of her friend's houses, so I'm in the clear!

Jesse, are you aware that the 12th is Mother's Day? Since this is her first Mother's Day, thought I should point that out, just in case.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I am now! HA! She can deal with it. I'll be back in time to celebrate, so all is not lost!!!

Might as well change it man... You know how it goes.. A week before guys will drop like flies because they have to take the lady out...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Might as well change it man... You know how it goes.. A week before guys will drop like flies because they have to take the lady out...

I suppose you're right. The following weekend is Memorial Day weekend, so I guess it has to be the weekend of the 3-5. Change made...

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Now its on Cinco de Mayo!
Geez how do you expect us to hunt after celebrating that saturday night?

hehe j/k I really hope I can make it

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Now its on Cinco de Mayo!
Geez how do you expect us to hunt after celebrating that saturday night?

hehe j/k I really hope I can make it

First gathering huh? Half might go hunt, while the other half stumbles around the fire mumbling about aspirin and bacon, and someones snoring in a tent so loud it makes your hangover hurt 20 yards away.... lmao

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
i hope i can make it would really like to meet some of you guys, ive got 400 acres i can hunt down there, dont hunt it too often because my girlfriends aunt owns it and there were some dumbass people that hunted it and they dont have a clue i dont think shes letting them in there this year so it should be all mine hopefully.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
First gathering huh? Half might go hunt, while the other half stumbles around the fire mumbling about aspirin and bacon, and someones snoring in a tent so loud it makes your hangover hurt 20 yards away.... lmao

Now there's a guy that's been to a few of these functions! :smiley_clap:

Last thing I'm going for is the turkey hunting! lmao