Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio university closing for the day

Gordo

Athens County
Just got a call from my chick who works for OU(early childhood teacher).

Apparently there is an armed robbery suspect at large. Very little details and very strange.

Any how ill b sitting in that parking lot until all her kids get picked up and she's outta there.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The 'evo' has been gone for a while now. Good fuggin thing. I would walk by there once in a while when I first moved to Athens when I was home sick. lol

I have a hilarious story about Evo...

The first St. Patty's Day after I graduated (2006) we went back to Athens to party for the night. We hit up several bars before landing at Evo right before closing time. One of my townie buddies was working as a bouncer for Evo at the time and he wanted us to go there to finish the night because we could get free beer. So we grab some pitchers and go out back to hang out and after a pitcher or two, we can't find my cousin. Now my cousin is a year younger than me and was never much of a partier. His wife had/has him pretty well emasculated, so he was really cutting loose without her and having a good old time. Well we walk back in to Evo to look for him and when we walk in, here is my white bread cousin up on stage with two black chicks getting his groove on drunk off his ass! One big old drunk ass, sweaty, human Oreo. lmao