Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL TOO Stickers - Pending Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If you have not talked to me about a TOO sticker already, wait until we do the bulk order on TOO gear and you can order some there. This thread is to track down people that have orders in that have not been filled. The following people I know have orders in. If I missed someone please speak up. If you are on the list, please let me know what it is that you ordered and PM me your address. I will get these made this week and shipped next week. I believe Jake and Ric are the only two that owe me money...

JD
Moundy
Ric
Jeremy

And Diane I believe.

Ric: You wanted two 18" decals for the topper on your truck right? Deer and turkey? Silver or white?

Jake: I have your info in my PM inbox.

The new TOO gear supplier can do 12" and 24" in TOO stickers. I am able to get custom orders done of various sizes and colors. If you would like to order a custom sticker, send me a PM and we'll work it out...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yes, I have one in!

Ok. Please let know what it was. The issue here is that we don't get notification from the TOO store when a purchase is made and I never think to check on orders. While it is a "store", it does not function the way we would like it to and that's a VBulletin issue. The others one with Jake and Ric are just my fault. With deer season and a baby, time got away from me and I never followed through on the orders. And I swear I sent JD's to Joe, so I blame him! lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ok. Please let know what it was. The issue here is that we don't get notification from the TOO store when a purchase is made and I never think to check on orders. While it is a "store", it does not function the way we would like it to and that's a VBulletin issue. The others one with Jake and Ric are just my fault. With deer season and a baby, time got away from me and I never followed through on the orders. And I swear I sent JD's to Joe, so I blame him! lmao

Nope.. I only have the ones that have been on my truck for a couple years. lmao

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Jesse, I don't know what my order is. Rick ordered it for me and he's at work. If there is a decal that matches the one on your hoodie (in your pic) then I think that's it. It's for my car.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Jesse, I don't know what my order is. Rick ordered it for me and he's at work. If there is a decal that matches the one on your hoodie (in your pic) then I think that's it. It's for my car.

Ok. Yes, we have the skull logo available in a decal. I'll add that to the list!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I want a skull decal for my truck please.

Those will available very shortly. I want to save the new orders for our new distributor. Just trying to catch up on back orders right now. We should be setting up a bulk gear and sticker but before the end of the month I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.