Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kill video

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Good morning everyone. Finally got around to editing my buck footage from this year. I placed the TOO logo in it, hopefully from the youtube, vimeo and website views it drives some traffic to this place. Joe/Jesse, is this the only logo design you guys have? If so, do you have plans or would anyone mind putting this logo onto a different canvas? Just curious as I will be placing it again because I have more hunts to edit. Though it would be cool to have it look a couple different ways. If you all just want to use the one you provided, I am cool with that too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8WbZMNhL8Q

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Well done as usual Dale! And thanks for adding the TOO logo in there!!!

As for variations of the logo, that is all we have right now. I'd like to revamp it a little as I've always felt the skull portion was a little small for the rack and it would be nice to have some different styles. Unfortunately I am no graphic arts guy and neither is Joe, so that's all we have for now!

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Well done as usual Dale! And thanks for adding the TOO logo in there!!!

As for variations of the logo, that is all we have right now. I'd like to revamp it a little as I've always felt the skull portion was a little small for the rack and it would be nice to have some different styles. Unfortunately I am no graphic arts guy and neither is Joe, so that's all we have for now!

Ok, sounds good Jesse. I will just continue to use this one then. Is there anyway to get this logo with a clear background?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Great video Dale!

My 5 yr old daughter & I watched it at breakfast today. When you shot the buck she turns to me and says, "well that was quick. how old do I have to be to go deer hunting again Dad?" :smiley_clap:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great video and nice buck. I noticed on the way in you were carrying 2 bows. I assume the second bow was for your cameraman.
Frank

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome job fellas! Great videography,music and editing! Heck of a shot TOO! Congrats on getting a great looking buck on film and thanks for sharing it with us!