Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A must watch...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's a helluva hunt and an awesome buck. He has to be one lucky SOB because if that would have been me and I hit the tree on that first shot that buck would have bolted to the next county lol.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Yeah, I watched that last night! What a great buck, and a good watch. They really did a nice job putting everything together. I really like watching midwest whitetail.

rrr

I agree, that is a great video.

1) I can't imagine harvesting a buck like that :smiley_crazy:

2) I won't spoil it, but man, what a sequence of events and a great hunt :smiley_carnaval:

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
That was the best video of a hunt I've ever seen. And they also did a tremendous job of telling the story. AWESOME !!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's a good video.. The way they all should be.. Good narrative, Awesome explanation of his Straight up honest hunting to include the miss, and the arrow sticking straight up out of the gut when he found it...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
That's a good video.. The way they all should be.. Good narrative, Awesome explanation of his Straight up honest hunting to include the miss, and the arrow sticking straight up out of the gut when he found it...

You know I watched that the first time and never noticed it! See what happens when you stare at the rack the entire time!!!

rrr

I did notice that he didn't have a pass thru. You're right on though Jack, that's honest and how they should be. (Would have love to see where the arrow 'would have' exited)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I did notice that he didn't have a pass thru. You're right on though Jack, that's honest and how they should be. (Would have love to see where the arrow 'would have' exited)

He did say the arrow tried to come out right behind the offside shoulder... Which when you see the shot and the angle of the deer is an impossibility. It was straight gut through and through. Not saying he purposely fibbed. I think he just didn't know.