Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Goose suicide!!!!!!!

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
me and our group sleep in met up for breakfast @ 9oclock,then went and setup,and it took about a hr. for us so its now around 10:30 and the birds start flying from 11:30 till dark,the birds worked ok but very leary and did eventually work in,,,,would have had a limit if I remembered to load my gun after I shot at one group so we ended up with 10,,,,,,,about 75mallards worked us for about 5min. and almost landed on my blind,I hate these zones!!!!!!!!

My dog

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice work! Glad you guys were able to put some on the ground today. With these late season birds, that's not always an easy thing to do.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Congrats! We should of done what you guys did yesterday. Me and my cousin did it wrong yesterday. Stayed until about 10:15 and had seen nothing. As we were driving across the corn field to pick up dekes tons of geese started through. We are gonna go after them tonight.

Last edited:

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Sweet man. I am jealous . I wanted to get out but wasn't on anything worth hunting . Good luck today . Mao, These late season stuff geese don't often fly before 11, and often later . Except on warming days when its around 30 at daybreak or if you got decent snow coming .

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Sweet man. I am jealous . I wanted to get out but wasn't on anything worth hunting . Good luck today . Mao, These late season stuff geese don't often fly before 11, and often later . Except on warming days when its around 30 at daybreak or if you got decent snow coming .

Learned this the hard way.. lol..