Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lawless (movie)

at1010

*Supporting Member*
WOW,

Great movie, if you all get the chance to see it please doo! Not for kids or women.

Anyone seen it?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
My GF kept complaining that it was to bloody.

Same, My gf is pretty tough lil girl too, she only weighs about 120lbs but was a tried out for the Tak Kwan Do national team to go to olympics, not a whimpy girl by any means, and she thought it was a bit much at times. I would agree, some of it was crazy, but overall probably one of the best I have seen in awhile!

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Django should be renamed "Kill Whitey"

So I'm taking you took offense to it......

It was good. Typical Tarantino. If you haven't watched a lot of his films, you'll probably love it if you're into any of the stuff you have seen. If you've seen all his stuff, it's really good, but it's expected, so it loses a bit of its wow factor for those new to his stuff. Definitely very entertaining though.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So I'm taking you took offense to it......

It was good. Typical Tarantino. If you haven't watched a lot of his films, you'll probably love it if you're into any of the stuff you have seen. If you've seen all his stuff, it's really good, but it's expected, so it loses a bit of its wow factor for those new to his stuff. Definitely very entertaining though.

I think he's talking about the race baiting propaganda used by hollywood to portray a sense of entitlement for things that happened long ago and are fictionally sensationalized today.