Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kinda Funny

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
As the anesthesiologist wakes me up he says, "congratulations on that 13 point you got. I bet your excited to get it back from the taxidermist."
I just looked at him like, WTF you talking about? How'd you know?
He said I told him the whole story while I was going under and kept yapping about it until I fell asleep.

He then proceeded to tell me that he is an avid bow hunter as well. I felt better knowing I was telling the story to Someone who would appreciate it. However, that is messed up. I could see not remembering finishing the story, but I don't even remember beginning it. At what point did he ask me the question that led to me bragging?!?!?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds like you had peaceful dreams of deer hunting! Glad everything turned out okay.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's funny as hell lol. That truth serum sucks doesn't it. I hope you didn't tell the guy where your hunting property was since he is a hunter as well lol.

I have been put under 2x already this year for my back injections and makes me wonder what I yapped about now lol. I guess I could ask them when I go back here soon for my 3rd drug induced naps lol.

when the put me under for my appendix , i set a hospital record for most times counting from ten to 0

13 times , for some reason i have a high tolerence to anesthesia

after the 12th time they finnally upped the juice and i got knocked clean the fuck out

badger

*Supporting Member*
That is a good one Mike!

You best hope your wife didn't have them ask about any lady freinds.:smiley_crocodile:

So I take it everything went ok then?

Get well soon brother, ya got does to kill!

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
As the anesthesiologist wakes me up he says, "congratulations on that 13 point you got. I bet your excited to get it back from the taxidermist."
I just looked at him like, WTF you talking about? How'd you know?
He said I told him the whole story while I was going under and kept yapping about it until I fell asleep.

He then proceeded to tell me that he is an avid bow hunter as well. I felt better knowing I was telling the story to Someone who would appreciate it. However, that is messed up. I could see not remembering finishing the story, but I don't even remember beginning it. At what point did he ask me the question that led to me bragging?!?!?

Oh Sheesh.. That happens... I Hope i never need general anesthesia. That would be awkward. Poor doctor might not be able to handle it. "Well, we were down in Kunsan South korea and we met these two girls, next thin.........