Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Athens area local guys

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Any of you guys have any tips on finding decent priced housing in Athens county for rent.

Been doing some google searchs found some but thought some local dudes might know better.

Thanks all.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not in your area, but craigslist has a real estate/rental section here locally. Good luck AT.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Not in your area, but craigslist has a real estate/rental section here locally. Good luck AT.

honestly that has been my best bet so far, with OU most real estate companies really have a tight grip on your balls ya know what I mean.

I have one buddy who is looking but just curious if you all knew of anyone. Thanks again!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hit up Gordo, he might be able too help you out.... If I remember right he does something with rentals......

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
98868d1337569594-camping-anyone-log-cabin-wheels-tumbleweed-trailer.jpg

I say get ya one of these and just park it in a different parking lot every evening. Cheaper than buying a house, and mobile!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
HA! That'd be perfect right there!!!

Pick up a Bulletin Board at the gas station. It won't have a lot, but there will be some stuff in there from the Athens area.

Gordo

Athens County
I manage a good chunk of rentals in the athens area. Most are full at this point, but there's always a couple that pop open unexpectedly.

If you have anything in mind(location, # of bedrooms, etc.), let me know and I'll keep my eye out for ya.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I manage a good chunk of rentals in the athens area. Most are full at this point, but there's always a couple that pop open unexpectedly.

If you have anything in mind(location, # of bedrooms, etc.), let me know and I'll keep my eye out for ya.

pm sent