Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Eastern Sports and Outdoors Show

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
I havent seen a post on this if I missed it I apologize for starting a new one.

Just curious how many usually make the trip to Harrisburg for the show. I havent been there for years but was thinking about getting a booth this year, luckily for me I just couldnt swing the two weeks off. Is anyone still going with the way things are turning out?

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
You might be able to get a booth at half price this year...lol... The big names are pulling out every hour...

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
The Event company banned the sale of "Black Guns" they can not sell, show or even have pictures of any AR15's. Pretty much every big name hunting celebrity has backed out along with countless vendors. If this does not show that as outdoorsman and sportsman that we are very protective about our second ammendment rights I dont know what will.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I called my buddy, A Bear rep, and told him what I read on AT and FB this morning. He called Fred's grandson and they pulled out as well. First bow manufacturer to pull out. Gotta stick together on this. Don't think they want to stop at just AR's and over ten round clips...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I've been several times, but won't be attending this year. I think it's bs they are pussing out on the AR and mag stuff, and I'm glad to see TV personalities and big name companies are pulling out of the show! That says a lot, considering it is the biggest outdoor show on the east coast.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I've been several times, but won't be attending this year. I think it's bs they are pussing out on the AR and mag stuff, and I'm glad to see TV personalities and big name companies are pulling out of the show! That says a lot, considering it is the biggest outdoor show on the east coast.

Agreed. Stand together in a show of unity.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hopefully someone puts out a list who didn't pull out and stayed the whole time.... it'd be interesting.....