Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This is so fuggin unbelievable ......

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
" DEARBORN, Mich. (AP) - McDonald's and one of its franchise owners agreed to pay $700,000 to members of the Muslim community to settle allegations a Detroit-area restaurant falsely advertised its food as being prepared according to Islamic dietary law.
McDonald's and Finley's Management Co. agreed Friday to the tentative settlement, with that money to be shared by Dearborn Heights resident Ahmed Ahmed, a Detroit health clinic, the Arab American National Museum in Dearborn and lawyers.

The lawsuit alleged that Ahmed bought a chicken sandwich in September 2011 at a Dearborn McDonald's but found it wasn't halal — meaning it didn't meet Islamic requirements for preparing food. Islam forbids consumption of pork, and God's name must be invoked before an animal providing meat for consumption is slaughtered."

Somebody there should have slipped those bastards a Mc Rib. The muslims hate us & yet we are now kissing their asses. What the fuck is next ?? I guess it's another reason to hate michigan.

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I eat at McD's a couple times a week. I wonder if I could get a settlement because I'm fat....

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Not saying I agree with it but perhaps they figured the settlement would be cheaper than fighting it in court.......