Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Looks like its going to be.....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Harbaugh against Harbaugh in the Super Bowl. It ought to be a pretty good game. Baltimores defense looks to be playing great so in my opinion they get the edge. Defenses win championships.

Last edited:

Huckleberry Finn

Although I think Alex Smith got needlessly shafted, I'm cheering for the 49ers!

I know of one TOOzer that has to be pumped though!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm on the Niners bandwagon as they employ more Buckeyes than any other team in the NFL. I like their style of play and have never cared for the Ravens. Go Niners it is!!!

Ricer2231

I'm on the Niners bandwagon as they employ more Buckeyes than any other team in the NFL. I like their style of play and have never cared for the Ravens. Go Niners it is!!!

X2^^^ I still got a bad taste in my mouth from when the Browns left Cleveland and went to Baltimore.
Go San Fran!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
My wife is a diehard 49ers fan. She was near tears and throwing shit at me Sunday. I was cheering for them, but, my buddy and I would comment on each and every play as if she wasnt watching. Then we would "explain" everything to her and tell her it's just because she's a women that she doesn't understand the game. Truthfully, she knows more about sports in general than most guys I know. But we like to ridicule our women and remind them of their inferiority to us men.:smiley_coolpeace:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My wife is a diehard 49ers fan. She was near tears and throwing shit at me Sunday. I was cheering for them, but, my buddy and I would comment on each and every play as if she wasnt watching. Then we would "explain" everything to her and tell her it's just because she's a women that she doesn't understand the game. Truthfully, she knows more about sports in general than most guys I know. But we like to ridicule our women and remind them of their inferiority to us men.:smiley_coolpeace:

lmao

:smiley_clap: