Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anyone been to Fin lately

Ghunter

I was just at the one in Canton Thursday they had 1 AR most of the handguns were gone and the shotguns and rifle are just showing empty spots. In the half hour I was there. A guy bought two Smith and Wesson revolvers another bought a springfield XD and I got a kimber. We went back the next day and you couldn't even get near the counter.

Huckleberry Finn

Just curious to how their stock is holding up? Do they even have any sporting rifles available?

Forget about it. They're all gone, Canton and Ashland. They might get an odd ball here and there (like in the 2500 range or a .22) but for the most part, it's an empty section on the wall and empty shelves. Same with Sportsman's Den.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Thanks for the info guys, pretty much what i expected to hear but what the hell, already on our way. Gun shoppin and football on a sunday:)

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Definitely going to have to be there when they receive a shipment for something your looking for specifically. They had plenty of ammo though.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Tried to get Diane 38 shells today at Buckeye Outdoors. All they had were the High Dollar ones. Anyone know of Gun/Sporting Good stores in Marion? Gonna spend a couple days there and maybe look for some items.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
there is a small place on the east side of town, "rods, guns and ..." dont really remember the name of it right off. It is just to the east of 23 on 309. If you get to pole lane road, you went to far. There is a swap meet type store right around the corner of pole lane as well. I know they carry guns on a buy sell trade basis. Get off of 23 on 309, head east. The first place is on the right, If you want to check out the second place, keep going east on 309 to the next light, turn right, the place is on the left about a 100 yards from the intersection.

Ghunter

Anyone been too Kames. Up in north Canton lately? If so what's their stock looking like?

I was there last week and guns were flying off the shelfs. There was plenty of ammo however but that could have changed in this last week.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I've never seen stock this low. Was pretty depressing really, but I'm glad it's bc they are being sold rather than quality or legislative reasons. Ended up picking up 2 middle of the road guns. Ordered a 11-87 sportsman field and brought home a LCP. I have a feeling my wife may like this over the j frame for target shooting.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Ammo is flying off the shelves in many places. Been to Buckeye Outdoors in Hebron and Woodburys in Coshocton this week. Both were running WAY low on ammo. What they did have has gone WAY UP in price.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I've never seen stock this low. Was pretty depressing really, but I'm glad it's bc they are being sold rather than quality or legislative reasons. Ended up picking up 2 middle of the road guns. Ordered a 11-87 sportsman field and brought home a LCP. I have a feeling my wife may like this over the j frame for target shooting.

Did FFF have any limits on how much ammo? How were the prices?

The LCP is kinda rough on the recoil department, I hated mine and sold it shortly after buying it. Its definitely not a range gun, its a shoot little carry often type of gun. I wouldn't recommend it to many women.