Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL DEAL ALERT: Fluteman's Custom Slings

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Alright, here's the deal fellas. I've been thinking about it for a while, and I'm thinking about giving up my sling venture. It's not that I mind building them, or that I don't have the time, I just feel like moving on. So here's the deal. I have something like 30 leather pieces left, so until they are gone, I will build and sell slings for $10 TYD. I also don't plan on ordering more cord, so if you place an order, you will be limited to what I have left.

PayPal address is gf319804@gmail.com

I believe I have everything shown below, minus Charcoal Grey.

Here all the colors I have.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Milo, any ideas on colors?

Mike, I'll do them with four different colors, try to get them to match Realtree, is that ok?

Brian, I can do that.

I appreciate everyone's business, it's been fun!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Milo, any ideas on colors?

Mike, I'll do them with four different colors, try to get them to match Realtree, is that ok?

Brian, I can do that.

I appreciate everyone's business, it's been fun!

Black and coyote

Olive and tan

Black, foilage green and red

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I've been meaning to get one for a while so I'll pay you regular price man. I'd like one in neon green and black if you have em. Thanks bud.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I've been meaning to get one for a while so I'll pay you regular price man. I'd like one in neon green and black if you have em. Thanks bud.

Fugg that noise, I should be paying you to take one! If it wasn't for you and Jesse, I wouldn't have a place to sell them!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Alright fellas, I'm building everyone's slings this evening. Mike and Sean, will it be ok for me to send them with Jesse? Milo, I will ship yours out tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: