Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

how is your season going so far?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I wish I was killin lol. I have been out the last couple times without seeing a single deer from my stand. I think I missed my chance a few weeks ago in the north block of the property. I setup stands in GIVEN spots and didn't bother checking and keeping up with the deer when they shifted gears. I think that put me behind the 8 ball now. Stupidity on my part :(. It won't happen next year that's for sure.

Kujo

Maumee, OH
LOL, come on guys. I know where the archery link is, and have seen dead deers too. I want to hear some talk about are tasty winged friends. I only made it out once, and missed the only shot i had.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
LOL, come on guys. I know where the archery link is, and have seen dead deers too. I want to hear some talk about are tasty winged friends. I only made it out once, and missed the only shot i had.

Forgot Jack put in the Birds lol. I guess I should have paid attention there huh lol.

You won't see me killing anything with feathers and wings :D.

badger

*Supporting Member*
This young man scored on a nice Woodie today! Maybe Snydbo will share the story.

Matt

Norton, OH
Between me and JMMyers, we have scored on 5 woodies, 3 mallards and 5 geese. Haven't been back out in the past 2 weeks. Probably hit them again after deerz stop runnin crazy.