Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cbus pro-gun rally

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Thinking about it.

Wondering if I did go would it better to take a an AR or a SxS or muzzleloader? Taking a one of them makes a statement that I understand all guns are the target of the anti-gunners.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yea, think I'm going to use the nice day to pull tree stands. I need a day in the woods, not another downtown!

Once they ban them it's too late to get involved. What could be better than standing up for your rights and the right of the people by spending a couple hours downtown supporting your 2a rights? The stands will be there next weekend. Your 2a rights however may not be.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Once they ban them it's too late to get involved. What could be better than standing up for your rights and the right of the people by spending a couple hours downtown supporting your 2a rights? The stands will be there next weekend. Your 2a rights however may not be.

Joe you know me and I would like to go. I just can't miss this wedding but damn it if I don't feel guilty not being there in person. Sent some about a dozen letters, hand written, in the mail today.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe you know me and I would like to go. I just can't miss this wedding but damn it if I don't feel guilty not being there in person. Sent some about a dozen letters, hand written, in the mail today.

I get it man lol. Obligations are obligations man. There is another one on the 5th I believe. A "gun appreciation day" at the statehouse like people did with chick fil a and hobby lobby.