Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hi

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the best Ohio Outdoors forum... Great group of folks on here and ask any questions you want.... With the amount of experiance on this forum someone will chime in and answer just about any question you could have on a variety of subjects Jil..... :smiley_coolpeace:

Jill

welcome, what type of hunting are you interested in?

I've been deer hunting, looking forward to turkey in the spring. Shooting bow and gun.....Hoyt Vixcen compound and (a perfect Anniversary present from my better half) a Remington 870 combo 20 gauge. I've watched so many squirrel from the stand in the past couple months, might try my hand at that too. And of course there are the sneaky coyote that slink around our property.....

Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I've been deer hunting, looking forward to turkey in the spring. Shooting bow and gun.....Hoyt Vixcen compound and (a perfect Anniversary present from my better half) a Remington 870 combo 20 gauge. I've watched so many squirrel from the stand in the past couple months, might try my hand at that too. And of course there are the sneaky coyote that slink around our property.....

Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

Good deal, does your Husband hunt as well? Were you able too connect with a deer this year? It's an addicting sport no doubt about it..... What part of the state you in?