Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My TOO neighbors ....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Rick & Diane came over to the house this afternoon to buy my rifle. It was great too finally meet them in person. Now that I know what they look like, I'll have to keep an eye out for 'em when I go to our local grocery. Just to show how much smaller this world is, the patch of pines out next to my veterinarian's ... 15 miles away, belongs to Rick . Thanks again Rick !

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thanks Fella's. You both are quite Good People yourself.
Kevin, I don't actually own this place. I am a caretaker for the man who owns it. He lives out of state so I take care of it for permission to hunt.

I'll get to meet you Mike at Fricker's one of these days. Haven't been in that area for a bit, so I'm about due.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ok Rick, that makes sense now. A few years ago at my other " deer camp " some of the guys were talking about those pines... after the undergrowth was thinned out. I can't remember what the subject was, but it was mentioned that the owner was not local. It's just something that stuck in my mind since I drive past all the time.

Last edited:

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Frickers? some say FRICKERS?

I love that place! If you guys should happen to slip in ther during the walleye run let me know, Would be a good reason to slide up there for some fishing and wings.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
J......We will do our best to make it this year. Had planned on being at the last one. The trip out west screwed us all up on that one. Hopefully, we get to meet some more at the DT Expo again this year. Met some fine fellas last year up there.

Yes Dante.....Fricker's is a good time! Never met a chicken wing I didn't like. Would definately let you know as well if I was up there.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Glad youins got to meet up finally. I met Rick and Diane at the D&T expo last year and they are great people. Hope to meet others I haven't met yet at Strouds this fall and maybe the D&T this March if I go.

Huckleberry Finn

Dang there is too much of a consensus going on about this Rick and Diane that they are good folks, yada yada...might have TOO meet 'em. Man it is hard keeping up being the ole TOO Whore!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I'd like to meet you more than you know Huck! Mr. Badger speaks very Highly of you and I believe Dale would tell it like it is!

Gotta tell you this. The night you got drunk and went off..........I laughed until I was crying! I can tell you're good people Huck!

Huckleberry Finn

I'd like to meet you more than you know Huck! Mr. Badger speaks very Highly of you and I believe Dale would tell it like it is!

Gotta tell you this. The night you got drunk and went off..........I laughed until I was crying! I can tell you're good people Huck!

The only thing I do when I'm drunk is leave clothes behind! Haha Not sure what story you are thinking of!