Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tomorrow is the big day!

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Well tomorrow is the big day, I have to be at the hospital at 6:15 A.M. for my hip replacement, I should be the first one on the table that morning, don't know if thats good or bad. The surgeon said it should be an hour and a half to two hour procedure and then approximately an hour or so in recovery, then I will be moved to a room. If things go good I should be back home Wednesday afternoon, I will keep everyone updated, I will have the wifes notepad in my room and the hospital has free wi-fi.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Best of luck with your recovery! I can't believe a hip replacement only takes two hours.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Talked with a guy who is in is mid 60's the other night while waiting for our table at dinner, he just had one replaced and was going back in april too have the other replaced as well.... So far he's glad he had it done and has had no ill effect from it and his golf game has never been better...... :smiley_clap: His wife was glad he had it done as well..... :pickle: :smiley_clap: Said he's been married for a happy 45 years her getting the 43 years of being happy he with the other 2 rotflmao He was a character too say the least..... :smiley_coolpeace: