Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Put on your tin foil hat again...dang.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Been following this whole thing in several sites. Seems pretty fishy..............

I watched the whole thing as well.

Last edited:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
The media in their rush to scoop every detail went public with every rumor they heard from every source without bothering to confirm anything. The problem I have with conspiracy therories is the large numbers of people that need to keep their stories straight.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was done at "Gene" around 13min. If this was a hoax, it is so wrong on so many levels. I believe it happened. If there was govt interaction, it is wrong wrong wrong.

Keep in mind, there were plenty who believed Neil Armstrong on the moon was done in a studio. I am pretty dang sure it happened. I believe this event took place. I am saddened. I pray the govt had nothing to do with it. I am afraid they had their hands in it. Makes me sick.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
The last part is some of the most disturbing. Not saying I believe it all.......just saying some info is quite alarming. The last 10 minutes will leave you shaking your head like: WTH?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Nothing is shocking anymore. My head is tingling again. Like Milo said, the dad giving the press conference 'aint right. This smells bad bad bad.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The last part is some of the most disturbing. Not saying I believe it all.......just saying some info is quite alarming. The last 10 minutes will leave you shaking your head like: WTH?

I am done. If the last 10min is that disturbing I don't want to see it. I don't trust the govt. I find it difficult to fathom what a sick world you must live in to try to benefit from such a horrific incident. Not saying I will turn my cheek and live blindly and naive. Just saying, my opinion is already formed and it saddens and sickens me. Those involved are going to burn in hell. They want to turn the best nation in the world into a living hell like many other nations. You might break an old tree, but this sapling will just bend and bend. When you let go you better watch out. It is going to sting when we snap back upright. Just need the rest of the rational thinking masses to open their eyes.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
It is multiple videos put together. The guy at the end is trying to say the whole thing is a hoax which I can't phathom but some of it being fake/setup I am sure is true.

Look up Crisis Actors...

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I do not believe the whole thing was fake. I do believe children died. However, from the very first day, my son and I kept asking how did the 223 rifle kill all those kids when it was in the trunk of the car.

For hours on end, they said the rifle was in the trunk, then the next thing we heard was that it was the weapon that was used. It seemed to be the last change (as in names could have gotten mixed up in all the confusion, but that was corrected with an explanation) and there was no explanation for the change of which gun was used. Just that the 223 rifle was in the trunk, then suddenly it was the weapon that was used.

I do believe that our government jumped on this, and changed a few facts in order to get mileage out of it for their own agendas.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If I was to look at each of you 3 years ago and tell you that our government was involved in a conspiracy to sell thousands of semi automatic weapons to Mexican drug cartels. Let those weapons cross the border into Mexico so that they could be used again Mexican police and government officials in order to start an international incident when the weapons are tracked back to America. All so they could use the mass killings in mexico as proof that we need to ban guns here in the US. Would you have believed me. Or would you have called me a crazy conspiracy theorists. But the truth is. They did it. We now know they did it under the code name fast and furious. With all the studies in psychological warfare, entire military units trained in psychological tactics and all the billions spent on mind studies. Are you telling me we haven't even figured out how to coerce a crazy person to do something crazy?

Never underestimate the diabolical nature of a government with an agenda.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
If I was to look at each of you 3 years ago and tell you that our government was involved in a conspiracy to sell thousands of semi automatic weapons to Mexican drug cartels. Let those weapons cross the border into Mexico so that they could be used again Mexican police and government officials in order to start an international incident when the weapons are tracked back to America. All so they could use the mass killings in mexico as proof that we need to ban guns here in the US. Would you have believed me. Or would you have called me a crazy conspiracy theorists. But the truth is. They did it. We now know they did it under the code name fast and furious. With all the studies in psychological warfare, entire military units trained in psychological tactics and all the billions spent on mind studies. Are you telling me we haven't even figured out how to coerce a crazy person to do something crazy?

Good post. We think a like...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't disagree Joe. What is scary is how far will they get before the citizens reach their tipping point?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
The guy from gun talk was bringing up genocide and shit this afternoon! I would say soon.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH

I am not doubting the chance that the Bilderberg didn't slip this guy a Mickey ;) Just saying it wasn't a "hoax". People did die. Maybe not all the ones that they say did but kids died.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am not doubting the chance that the Bilderberg didn't slip this guy a Mickey ;) Just saying it wasn't a "hoax". People did die. Maybe not all the ones that they say did but kids died.

Which is precisely why it is so whacked if these nut jobs in DC were attempting to use this to push their agenda! This is so evil, wrong, and twisted!