Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2012 Schu72 Bowhunt Video clip

Schu72

Streetsboro
I took this earlier this year. The quality isn't great, but I think you'll like it. Sorry it gets a little shaky at times. I took the video with a little digital camera. Enjoy...

[video=youtube;O5sRHY43Fq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5sRHY43Fq0[/video]

Last edited:

Schu72

Streetsboro
Cool video Schu. Looks like the young buck down to your right has some real potential. Have ya seen him again since season is winding down?

I did see him in late December. I was hoping he would show for my son during youth season, but that didn't happen. He fed under me one day for over 20 minutes.

...and yes Ben that is the "back yard".

Huckleberry Finn

Everytime I see pictures/videos of other peoples stands, I just think "damn, I'm hunting shitty set-ups that I either 1) stick out like a sore thumb in or 2) have too much crap around"

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for sharing. I liked seeing the driveway, hearing the dog barking, listening to 4 gun shots, and hearing someone lock their car with the horn beep in the background. Deer didn't even flinch. I need to find a spot like this.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Pretty cool seeing them in action running all over a nice manicured lawn. Kinda like a park setting. Thanks for sharing Scott!