Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tom Grisham NRA life membership deal

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
From his FB page

Great news from Tom about the NRA Life Membership discount! "The special discount for the NRA Life Membership is now working. Special toll-free number just for friends of Tom Gresham. No waiting on hold. No need to give my life member number. $300 for a life membership. Just call 1-888-678-7894.

Life membership is normally $1000 so if you were at all thinking of this you'll not likely find a better deal.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Guys. Remember that by law NRA membership dues can only be spent on administrative and membership recruiting. If you want your money to go towards fighting Washington you have to make a donation to the NRA-ILA.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Guys. Remember that by law NRA membership dues can only be spent on administrative and membership recruiting. If you want your money to go towards fighting Washington you have to make a donation to the NRA-ILA.

I did not know that. Thanks!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Makes sense. I didn't know it. Probably due to the high number of people flocking to join, they feel they can reduce their Lifetime fees. lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Done and shared the link on my FB page. I am really not a big fan of the NRA. However, I DO want to be a number on their rosters. The idiots running our country need to see strength in numbers. By signing on I feel it shows a unified front in support of our Second Amendment rights. THanks for sharing Sam!

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I DO want to be a number on their rosters. The idiots running our country need to see strength in numbers. By signing on I feel it shows a unified front in support of our Second Amendment rights.

X~2.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
The ILA is the lobbing branch. It is the part that actually can give money to politicians. But the dues money can be used in many other ways ie PR campaigns.

Almost as important as the $$ is the votes the NRA can sway. More members translates into more power to intimidate politicians.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I think we should do a group collection and donate it to NRA-ILA in TOO's name! Like whatever amount you want to send. That is of course if Joe and Jesse agree. Not trying to step on any toes here.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think we should do a group collection and donate it to NRA-ILA in TOO's name! Like whatever amount you want to send. That is of course if Joe and Jesse agree. Not trying to step on any toes here.

Individual contributions would be better.

To be honest. A this point I think we as Americans are better served spending it on food, medicine, gold / silver and bullets. Make sure you and yours are taken care of first. Give the extra as you see fit to the suits to talk over.