Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Piers Morgan needs a reality check.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
"Over the past few weeks the argument over gun control has raged.

Among those demanding stricter gun laws is CNN host Piers Morgan.

There is one particular stat that Morgan has been citing for weeks, and it was the center of his argument while debating radio show host Alex Jones on Monday night.

Tonight, Ben investigates the truth behind it in Reality Check."

Watch the video here.

http://www.fox19.com/story/20538164/piers-morgan-vs-alex-jones-the-truth-about-gun-homicide-rates

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Listening too his voice is like nails on a chalkboard.....

My grandfather, old Appalachian coal miner, says to me " I cant understand damn word he says"

Of course my grandpas old, but I think Piers should just head on back to Europe.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Grampa's may be old but they're still smart.

hahaha I wasnt say he wasnt smart haha I was saying he cant hear to good, but I tell ya I have trouble understanding the guy sometimes, but I am not too good with British accents!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Morgan needs to go back to England, or where ever the Hell he came from!

He said on the CBS morning news he was seriously considering moving back for his children's safety if serious changes weren't made in US gun laws.

Like we really needed another reason to fight any more restrictions lmao

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
The thing I don't understand is this:

You are insulting and trying to piss off the people who have the guns and you don't want anything to do with them..... facepalm fail right there folks.

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Well, I'll at least say the majority of the time I see him on, he has debates with the people. Unlike Fox news who's anchors just yell louder than the people the are speaking with until they give up... What he doesn't get is what the 2nd amendment is really all about, government tyranny, not home invasions. Because this is Obamas gig, you're going to lose AR's...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well, I'll at least say the majority of the time I see him on, he has debates with the people. Unlike Fox news who's anchors just yell louder than the people the are speaking with until they give up... What he doesn't get is what the 2nd amendment is really all about, government tyranny, not home invasions. Because this is Obamas gig, you're going to lose AR's...

Correction.. American's may lose the right to own one as law abiding citizens. And many will become felons overnight by the stroke of a pen.. But when it comes to physically losing them though.. They don't have the hair on their balls. The armed American populace is the largest army in the world. There are 600,000 hunters in the state of Ohio alone.. To put that in perspective. The entire department of homeland security encompassing 22 federal agencies to include immigration, border patrol, the US coast guard, right down to the dude emptying the trash only employ about 200,000 individuals.. There are 1.4 million serving in our armed forces.. There are over 1 million licensed deer hunters in the state of PA Alone. We may lose the right to own an AR, and many innocent people will be made felons overnight.. But physically losing them through forced confiscation. Not likely. I think the vast majority of American gun owners understand that right's can be taken by the stroke of a pen, but it takes more than pen for them to be lost..

Last edited:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Another reality check for Piers

CABLE NEWS RACE
THURS. JAN 10, 2013

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,162,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,152,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,129,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,005,000
MTV BUCKWILD 1,920,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,880,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,704,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,401,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,220,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,035,000
MSNBC MADDOW 982,000
MSNBC MATTHEW 954,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 914,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 805,000
CNN PIERS 783,000
CNN COOPER 611,000

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
I don't put anything past this administration.... I'm sure no one thought it would be possible when Hitler was voted into power either.