Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FPSRussian producer dead

Huckleberry Finn

Crazy...

FRANKLIN COUNTY, Ga. -
A Georgia man behind one of the top 10 YouTube channels has been found dead. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is investigating the death of 32-year-old Keith Ratliff as a homicide.

Ratliff was mainly behind the scenes in the videos from FPSRussia, but he did occasionally appear in them talking about -- and firing --a high powered gun. The video have been view more than 500 million times on YouTube.

Ratliff also worked for FPS Industries in Franklin County, a company that makes weapons and weapon technology. He was found dead inside the business from a gunshot wound to the head, according to GBI spokesperson John Bankhead.

Levi Fox, a neighbor of Ratliff's, said he couldn't believe that he had been shot to death.

"They'd come over and talk to us and shoot off some guns. We'd both show off a little, show what we had," said Fox.

Fox said that he's a fan of the YouTube videos.

"He just takes really big guns and blows stuff up with them…shoots them and introduces a lot of people to new types of guns," said Fox.

Ratliff leaves behind a wife, Amanda, and a 2-year-old son, Keith.

"It's really heartbreaking, and everything I see, or any kind of memorable thing -- I mean, I just break down," Amanda Ratliff said. "He had such a life to live, and such a good life to live, and things to look forward to."

The GBI won't say if Ratliff's murder is in connected in any way to the gun business or the YouTube videos.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Alex Jones spoke of it in a recent video. AJ's take was this is the government shutting up someone getting lots of followers on youtube for his gun support. Likely will "never be solved" or they will "solve" the case with some fictitious story. Sad. Very sad. My condolences to his wife and young child, friends, family, as well as his youtube following of 500,000,000 hits.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Things like this are quite interesting. Just like the fella who said he had "Information that was gonna shock the whole world"... He died of a heart attack walking down the street shortly after???????? I do believe he wasn't that old either.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have no problem believing that our government would kill this dude to shut him up. In fact, I have some thought along the lines that the government is behind the explosion in mass killings in order to facilitate the disarming of America. We may live in a "great" country, but it is ran by some seriously corrupt and evil people...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have no problem believing that our government would kill this dude to shut him up. In fact, I have some thought along the lines that the government is behind the explosion in mass killings in order to facilitate the disarming of America. We may live in a "great" country, but it is ran by some seriously corrupt and evil people...

There are people that live to find discrepencies in govt reports. There are plenty of them. This stuff happens and I fully believe these shootings are government implants. Maybe not all of them, but some of them. How about the couple which was interviewed? Paid actors by DHS. There was footage of them being interviewed at multiple disaster areas. Their acting role? "The concerned neighbor". Screwed up stuff happening.