Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What would be your dream hunt?

Ricer2231

If you could go anywhere in the world and hunt any animal you wanted,all expenses paid, where would ya go and what would ya hunt?
I have always dreamed of going to Alaska and hunting coastal brown bears. That would be my dream hunt.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Honestly, I'd say a whitetail bow hunt in early November in either Kansas or Iowa. A close second would be a bow hunt for moose in Canada.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I like hunting deer. If it were a matter of money, I suppose just about any hunt in Alaska would be wonderful. Bear/moose in Alaska or Canada would probably be the one "all expense paid" trips I would enjoy. Eventually would like to go on a bear hunt. In reality though, $1500-2000 can get a nice bear hunt. Split the fuel/travel costs with 3 buddies and it would not be terrible expensive. Therefore, if an "all expense paid" trip were placed in my lap I would opt for the Alaska trip.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Speaking of all of these dream hunts.....I am going to plan one for next year.

Does anybody seriously want to consider taking one with me?

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Probably anything I could shoot with the bow in AK. Pref Moose or Brown bear, def followed closely by Caribou. And that trip is neck and neck with Red Stag as mentioned earlier. All expenses paid, I'd never contemplate going to shoot a Whitetail or Muley.