Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Here come the boys from the south.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Observations. The ND defensive line can't hold Bama but that have shortened the bama running game. But bama has all day in the pocket. They'll get in a groove. Bama needs to do a better job of shutting down that ND passing game.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
21-0, WOW!

I hate Notre Dame, tho so ROLL TIDE!

Only thing is now all we are gunna hear is about how good southern football is...........(no comment)

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Pretty sound ass whippin so far.

Would be interesting to see what would happen if they actually played a bowl game in the north. Let some of these southern boys come to the tundra and have the home field advantage go the other way.

Will never happen.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Pretty sound ass whippin so far.

Would be interesting to see what would happen if they actually played a bowl game in the north. Let some of these southern boys come to the tundra and have the home field advantage go the other way.

Will never happen.

The reason the bowl games are where they are is to increase tourism. Theyre in miami tonight. But remember bama did go beat up on Michygan this year.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I didn't even know it was on... Monday night is WWE night in my house!

My Buddy just texted me the same exact thing! HAHAHAHAHA WOW I have never laughed out loud before on a forum untill tonight! hahaha

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Might as well watch WWE. This game is boring. Notre dame has no business on the same field as Bama. NDs coach pretty much just said it on the way to the locker room.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Lol. WWE. I get it. If I was anything but a SEC fan I would crawl in hole too after the last 7 seasons.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Lol. WWE. I get it. If I was anything but a SEC fan I would crawl in hole too after the last 7 seasons.

Why is the South aloud to like every team from the South, but the North is only aloud to like one team in a select state? It is a bit unfair!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Why is the South aloud to like every team from the South, but the North is only aloud to like one team in a select state? It is a bit unfair!

Ya'll can like who ya want too. Lol. I'm a Bama fan but I'm first and foremost a SEC fan. All season we hate eachothers guts and it's a rivalry. But come bowl time they all better win. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do to root for Auburn for the NC two years ago. Almost puked having to root for Auburn. But I did it. still makes me sick to think about it but the crystal went home.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats to your SEC boys again Joe. They beat up on the Dames. Admittedly, there weren't too many stand out schools that would have given Bama much more run for their money though. OSU had a good year. Undefeated. I would not say they were a "great" team though. Had a good year. I wasn't seeing a NC team though. They would have given a bit more fight than ND, but I think Bama showed how strong they were this year. Congratulations to the National Champions and their fans.

Derek j

Knox Co.
I would have loved to see Oregon play Bama this year. ND didn't deserve to move up the ranks like they did, and definitely did not deserve to be playing in the national championship. They never played any "good" teams, and got to the big one based on name alone. Next year will be interesting with Oregon, OSU, Bama, Georgia, and a lot of other teams. If Texas A&M can get some playmakers around Johnny football, watch out!