Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ZJ's Prediction

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
ZJ say's he's gonna whack one tonigh! There it is coming from a bold young fella.

Stay tuned for a: "We already knew something"

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If he doesn't i will have one question for him: What were you thinking ZJ?

I hope he makes it happen.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
What were you thinking ZJ?

We still laugh about this! And on occasion ZJ will make a remark to someone and say that line, then go, "Well Phil taught me that"! :smiley_clap:

Ricer2231

Well Lord knows he's got the drive and the ability! You know he's really gonna let ya hear it if one makes the mistake of stepping out in front of him. Then the pizza is getting ordered!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
He will connect and this evening at church, I'll say a good one for ZJ.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I sure hope so! That would be just great. I'm tired of being out in the cold.....plus I'm ready to go after some yotes! Especially the one who tried to get my deer.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
ZJ got set back a couple steps tonight.....lol..... They been smashing 50# of corn a night at his blind and NO DEER SHOWED tonight. I think Muzzy has them thrown off. But, he say's he's going again tomorrow. He did get to see his first wild turkey's at point-blank range today. 17 birds in our lap and he thought that was TOO COOL!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Spring Turkey hunting??? Lol....

Get this.... I'm not allowed to shoot a turkey on that property. Landowner wants to protect them because when they fly they look so majestic! I'm a thinking majestic is with a little marinate and a hot grill!:smiley_clap: I keep thinking.... He wouldn't miss one or two?...lol.......

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Making predictions and not backing them up? What was he thinking?!?!! :smiley_crocodile:

Give him a ribbing from me.:D

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
He said: "I don't know"...."I don't know"...I thought I would get one. And besides, "He started it!" He's grinnin' from ear to ear..... "At least I got to see some turkey's yesterday"...."Maybe I will get one today............."

Not like we suffered much. New blind and chairs.......and a heater! Roughing it ain't we?rotflmao