Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coyote Footage you gotta see!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Watched a minute 15 seconds of the first video. I didn't see anything but advertisements. thanks for sharing. I won't be wasting anymore time there. NASCAR drivers don't pimp that hard.

themedic

OHIO
Watched a minute 15 seconds of the first video. I didn't see anything but advertisements. thanks for sharing. I won't be wasting anymore time there. NASCAR drivers don't pimp that hard.

Hick, I got no ties to that page....I just really enjoy their videos. Sorry you didn't like it. I think they have the best video on the net right now, even better that mid-west whitetail!
The coyote videos have a ton of great info. Are you a trapper?

themedic

OHIO
watch video #18 taking care of business........if you say that isn't a good video, I think your dead crazy!

Diablo54

Outside
Video 18 was good. But I don't think the guy has a clue. His southern coyotes that he knows how to trap are stupid compared to the ones he was after in the video. Notice how the actual trapper never touches the traps bare handed. And the host of the show constantly touches them bare handed. Thats a big no no.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I watched #18, and you are right, it was great! I can't wait to get back after 'em here in a couple weeks. I think I'll be trying a few legholds too instead of just using snares.

themedic

OHIO
I thought it looked like his hand was bulked up and also noticed it closes on the meaty part of his hand, not fingers. I'm not real sure about the bare handed touching, what I do know is he tears em' up! I have shopped for traps and want to start doing it but I'm so pressed for time I haven't pulled the trigger.

beaston

I thought it looked like his hand was bulked up and also noticed it closes on the meaty part of his hand, not fingers. I'm not real sure about the bare handed touching, what I do know is he tears em' up! I have shopped for traps and want to start doing it but I'm so pressed for time I haven't pulled the trigger.

Buddy and I spent lotsa of time in our younger years trapping. We caught our first double yote in 1989(I think).

Lotsa good times maybe once the life settles down some I will break out the traps again!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thought #18 was pretty good. Touching canine traps bare handed was the first thing I noticed out of place. Should never do that unless you spray your hands with fox or coyote urine....I'd rather wear gloves!

Diablo54

Outside
Thought #18 was pretty good. Touching canine traps bare handed was the first thing I noticed out of place. Should never do that unless you spray your hands with fox or coyote urine....I'd rather wear gloves!

Spraying them with urine would make it worse IMO. They would roll right on it or dig it up to roll it.