Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Ruger M77 22-250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have a Ruger model 77 22-250 for sale. I bought it brand new. It features the heavy barrel w/ Simmons 4-12-40 varible scope. Very good shape, I've treated it like a puppy. I haven't taken it out in years. I don't want to ship this, so local pick up. $400 firm.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Oh yes , soooo close. Just think on how well you'll look with all that umph in your hands... You'll certainly be able to reach out & touch Mr Whistle Pig & Mr Wiley E. I was at Buckeye Outdoors yesterday & just for shits & giggles, I bought a Mossberg 715T 22 LR w/ scope. They had 'em on sale & since I really don't shoot anymore, I figured this would get me back out for some close range fun.

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I appreciate all the positive remarks......... Now I can blame it on you guys.:smiley_clap:

And Kevin TOO cause he lives so close!:smiley_coolpeace:

Last edited:

Flatlander

Darby Creek
Rick, I don't know if you own any other 22/250's or not but I have several rifles and the 22/250 is my favorite. Mine is a 700 bdl custom and man does that thing reach out and touch em! Can't go wrong with the M77 heavy barrel in that caliber. Yotes beware!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I had one in the past but it was a wore-out Savage and didn't mean much. I was offered a set of speakers for it that were worth over twice what the gun was worth, so I let it go. There was a few times I wish I had it. I like how there is a little hole in the front of a groundhog and the other side is missing! That's Cool!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Picked this gun up on Sunday. Believe me, if Kevin say's the gun (or anything else) is in good shape......He means it! This gun is in Excellent shape for being a used gun. Work is killin' me right now and I can't wait to go shoot it!

Status
Not open for further replies.