Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got any chocolate ice cream?

Ricer2231

It had been a long day for the ice cream man and the neighborhood kids came a running when they heard the sound of the ice cream truck coming up the street.
The ice cream man slid open his window and the first words from his mouth were"I am sorry but I don't have any chocolate today". The little kids were disappointed but thought "oh well just have to get something else". The first little one up said "I want chocolate" and the ice cream man said " I just told you I don't have any chocolate, you have to go to the end of the line". The little kid went to the back to wait his turn. Well he got tired of waiting so he cut to the front of the line and said" I would like some chocolate". By now the ice cream man was getting perturbed with the little kid and told him" we have been over this before, I don't have any chocolate, please step out of the line". But the little kid wasn't taking no for an answer and told the ice cream man "I want chocolate and I want it now!" That was the last straw for the ice cream man and he said to the little kid " can you spell straw in the word strawberry?" The little kid replied S T R A W. The ice cream man said "very good". "Can you spell van in vanilla?" The little kid replied V A N. The ice cream man replied "very good". "Now can you spell fuck in chocolate?" The little kid thought for a minute and replied" there is no fuck in chocolate". And the ice cream man said "that's what I been trying to tell ya you little bastard!"

Last edited: