Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My last duck hoora for 2012/2013 in ohio

Kaiser878

ohio
Today was my last day to duck hunt in ohio for the the season. So we took a chance and set up on a spot on the river that wasnt really "proven." It was super slow for ducks, but we did manage a gorgeous buffy and widgeon. Then the day was made a little better by a dumb flock of 5 geese. 5 in, 0 out. That made Leos day I think....

Two gorgeous drake birds..If I didnt have two of these already mounted these two would make great mounters

Now its time to count down the days until Arkansas...Only 12 more to go

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Those are two gorgeous birds. I really want a drake bufflehead. I can't wait to get back on the water tomorrow. Enjoy Arkansas. I look forward to the pics.

Kaiser878

ohio
Thanks Guys. There are two birds I really want in Arkansas. One being a fully plumed shoveler and the other being a fully plumed green wing teal. I shot a really.nice greenwing in Kansas in 08. But it wasn't a fully adult bird. So those are my two birds I really want. We will see how it goes.

Derek j

Knox Co.
I got my fully plumaged GWT last year in Arkansas. I should have brought one of the spoonies home too......still kicking myself for that. You shouldn't have a problem getting either one of those birds.