Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2013 Buck Hero Shots

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well heres a few of the pics of my 2013 Buck. My guess is high 30's low 40's. Havent put a tape on him but shouldnt be too far off. Enjoy

When I first killed this deer I thought it was titan from the past 3 years ive posted on here. Well its not!!! I was shown a picture of Titan from just a few days ago and only about 500 yards from where I hunt perfectly alive and still has double split brows (all over 160"). So back to the drawing board on who this deer was. After scanning thru thousands of pics, I found out who he is. He was a nice 8 that showed up last year with a small 120" 10pt. After seeing this pic im almost positive its this deer.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great hero shots Zack! Love the pics! IMO, it is the same deer in the pic from last year. Can't wait to read how your hunt went down. Dang nice buck!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Great buck Rutin'! I admire your tenacity in hunting the late season. It's tough to do, but you stuck with it, and got it done!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Glad to hear it wasn't Titan. I was remembering Titan bigger than this guy. Sure would have been a shame to see Titan on the downhill side. Still a very nice buck and certainly a trophy given the efforts you put forth this season. Huge congrats go out to you Rutin!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Congratulations! Those are nice pictures of a great deer! When it comes to deer, late is great. Way to get your money's worth out of that tag.

runhunter

beautiful deer, great pics. As a NJ boy, a high 30's is something you don't see everyday here, very rare to be honest. Congrats