Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another one bites the dust!

Kaiser878

ohio
Sure as hell wasnt from me, Im working!!!! But a certain someone arrowed a biggun this morning! I got the text while I was sitting here at work...hmmmmmmmmm......... wonder who it could be????

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Sure as hell wasnt from me, Im working!!!! But a certain someone arrowed a biggun this morning! I got the text while I was sitting here at work...hmmmmmmmmm......... wonder who it could be????

Well, we know it wasn't 1023 since he doesn't even invite you to hint his property...

rrr

This kinda crap isn't cool.

Don't play with my heart. It's bad enough that Jesse poleaxed that doe and didn't tell us about it - or even give TOO a full picture. :smiley_crazy:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I've been a busy lad. You'll just have to wait for my story. And the story behind this beauty. Hint: Who would you put your money on around here to kill yet another big buck in October?

rrr

Jesse killed a doe?

Facebook. He posted a picture of the tag here.

As for that deer, I can't make it out. I'm really not sure. Dang...

I did see via facebook that a member of the BEC Jr. Pro-Staff laid one low this morning, but that's not the same buck...

rrr

Greg is a good guess...but I don't see a custom sling on that bow. (Could be wrong though). I'm friends with him and Katie on facebook and neither of them posted anything (yes, I will stalk to figure out this shit...this is bugging me) :smiley_coffee:

Is Treemonkey's comment a hint?

I'm going to throw out a guess, based on a draw weight, and the fact that Jesse posted the picture that it was ....

I still have no clue.