Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trail Camera Contest Decision Time

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Well it is time to decide the Grand Prize Winner for the Monster Raxx trail camera contest. Here are the monthly winners that I have to choose from and like usual it is going to be a hard decision.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
IMO, they are all blue ribbon worthy!!! BUT the buck running with the high lung arrah pass through is my favorite. This would be a very tough decision!
I based mine on the probability of getting another picture like that one again.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I would agree with J and say the eagle would be first if I was choosing and then the second would be the buck standing in the food plot, its a good pic with great color and such

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
Those are some great pics! For some reason the pic of the heavy framed buck on the right side of the pic is my favorite. There's just something about that pic. Would make a great framed pic.

Huckleberry Finn

Damn the last one is Cottis!?!

I like that one the best (before I knew it was his) based on the frame of the picture. I think the motion is capture the best too.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
The Eagle is Awesome.....but it looks staged.
The bear looks to be in the zoo.
I'd say Cotty and the "Dead Run" deer are best.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I like clarity in a TC picture, as it isn't something you see real often, especially on a big deer. That being said, I like the fourth one, with the deer in the food plot.