Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good evening

hunter56

Had a pretty good evening, with the cold weather and snow hunted my food plot stand and they were coming out every where. I think at least 10 a small basket 8 and a just past the ears 10 pt. thought about it but he needs another year. They finally came out before dark, must have been hungry 25 degrees and snow had them up moving. They seem to be settling down a bit but not after this weekend.

hunter56

It was one of the better hunts that I have had this year, but my feet got cold haven't remedied that yet.

hunter56

Thanks, only problem I can't go for the next 4 days,(work) then muzzy season is breathing down my neck. It seems like the cold and food plot is working for me finally. It gets you excited when you been hunting hard and then finally seems like somthing working.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Good luck man, I have had deer showing up like crazy! Went to dump some corn at noon today and had 3 does in the corn field and 2 bucks 80 yards from my treestand.

Gordo

Athens County
LOTS of day time pics of shooters the last 10 days on all my properties hitting the inventory cams...

Once again they are becoming more predictable.

To anyone who still has a buck tag, stick with it