Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO day is a very sad day ...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I agree i have been enjoying this season. Cant wait for soccor to start back up.............fugg that:D

Gordo

Athens County
Your running about 4 hours late dude! Gotta get down to the muni lot early for them tailgates! Though im not sure thats something you'd want to expose your child TOO...

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Yeah, I know..... I love the months of Sept thru Dec. They include start of bowseason, college football and the NFL. Now everything is winding down, my true passion of shed hunting is just beginning. Still sad TOO see the season come to a end!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yeah, I know..... I love the months of Sept thru Dec. They include start of bowseason, college football and the NFL. Now everything is winding down, my true passion of shed hunting is just beginning. Still sad TOO see the season come to a end!

Ditto Bro...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio

I was talking about this with someone ewrlier. April-June is Turkey/Bass/Mushrooms/Golf and September-November is Football/Bowhunting. I could do without the other six months!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It was freezing!!! But Klay enjoyed his first trip to Heinz. These aren't the normal seats we get (my brothers have season tickets), but it was a great view for seeing the plays develop.
Oh, and the Steelers and Browns still both stink. What a disappointing season for my Steelers.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356909715.880722.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356909807.067313.jpg

Ricer2231

Later shurmur...its not been a pleasure.

I thought it was funny yesterday how the commentators kept referring to the fact that Shurmur had not had any lengthy or meaningful conversations with the new owner. I guess there is no use getting to know somebody you're not gonna know! :)