Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Foreverlast Feeders

Buckmaster

Portage
I'm just in from Tractor Supply, one of my favorite stores. While there picking up some bird seed and incidentals I saw they had some deer feeders on sale.

This one is from Foreverlast. A 300# galvanized steel system. Was $299.00, now $ 149.00.

Here she sits in my backyard today. I hung a Trophy Cam next to it to begin taking deer inventory for 2013.

To: Buckmaster
Love: Santa
PS. Sorry I'm late.

Now is the time to begin catching clearance sales for hunting items at your favorite stores.

Attachments

• xmas tree.jpg
    xmas tree.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 103
  • feeder.jpg
    feeder.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 173

Buckmaster

Portage
I try not too but I generally spend around $300-$500 on extra hunting related items this time of year. The deals are too good to walk away from. My wife hates it; but I do it anyways. I just remind her of her Kohl's shopping sprees then all goes quiet.

Big H

Medina
Ben, I think you could fit a ground blind in that one corner on the back of the house? Then if you need more coffee your wife could hand it out the window.

Buckmaster

Portage
I'll prefer to just sit in the 4 season sunroom and open a window. Redneck hunting at its best. Nah, these deer are my backyard pets.

Big H

Medina
I'll prefer to just sit in the 4 season sunroom and open a window. Redneck hunting at its best. Nah, these deer are my backyard pets.

Umm hmmm until a stud starts coming in, then the blind will be up in that corner. Or you will have a stand behind the feeder somewhere...