Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fixing her up!

Ricer2231

Well I got my Limbdriver Pro V for Christmas, ordered a 6" sport hunter extreme b stinger in AP camo, new Winners Choice string and cables, and ordered a stealth shot string stop. Now to get it all installed and tuned, which is gonna happen this week! Thanks in advance Milo!Woohoo! Can't wait to get her done and get to slinging so arrows. This is what she looks like now but soon to get the facelift....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356740922.004690.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hell yeah Don! She looks badass! I'm sure Milo will work his magic for ya! Don't forget to update us afterwards.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I will keep this thread up as we go through the process with some pixs. Looking forward to getting some shop time.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Only thing that bow needs now is a matching sling! lol

That is a good looking rig! I forgot, but did you buy the bow new? Reason I ask is those threads look pretty pimp, despite the fact I can't tell what color they are!

Ricer2231

Only thing that bow needs now is a matching sling! lol

That is a good looking rig! I forgot, but did you buy the bow new? Reason I ask is those threads look pretty pimp, despite the fact I can't tell what color they are!

Thanks for the compliment!
I just bought the bow off of a friend of mine within the last month. I was thinking maybe a scarlet and gray sling. What might you suggest?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks for the compliment!
I just bought the bow off of a friend of mine within the last month. I was thinking maybe a scarlet and gray sling. What might you suggest?

Oh no! Don't ask him! Unless you don't mind having Maise and Blue!

Have Flutie make you a Scarlet and Gray one..........please! It'll kill him! Rotflmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hell yea man! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. You're going to love the LD Pro V and especially the B-stinger stabilizer.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
It tooks days for the one he made me to dry from the tears he cried while making it.
lmao

LOL, it is sad but true!

Are you sticking with the Extreme sight, or do you have plans to upgrade it? Like JB said, can't go wrong with the LD and Stinger! Great idea in installing a string stopper, it will make a huge difference in sound!

Ricer2231

LOL, it is sad but true!

Are you sticking with the Extreme sight, or do you have plans to upgrade it? Like JB said, can't go wrong with the LD and Stinger! Great idea in installing a string stopper, it will make a huge difference in sound!

I am going to stay with the Extreme sight, I actually really like the size and just the way it looks when sighting in. I had heard a lot of good things about the B Stingers and from what I had read and heard from talking to numerous people about what would be a good hunting stabilizer for my bow I really didn't think I could go wrong by going with it.

Ricer2231

Very nice!! That's on my 'to-do" list....get a new bow and fix-er up!!

That's been on my list for a long time and things just happened to finally work out where I can move up to something newer and fix her up the way I want. She is on here way to Milo's now,I miss her already. :(. :)