Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ric & Ron Newsom

S Triplet

Wanted to be the first to tell ya, You old farts......lol
Which one is dominate????
Never forget that one...... One of the best laughs I've ever had!! rotflmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You guys should dress up in identical outfits like you did in kindergarten for old times sake! lmao

Happy Birthday fellas! It's been a pleasure getting to know you guys and I can honestly say you two are among the finest gentlemen I have ever met. Enjoy the day fellas!!!

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Happy birthday to the only gay twins I know... Wait a minute, that don't sound good. Why should I know queers...lol...

Happy birthday guys! Hope you guys have a good day!!!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Happy Birthday Fellas! You both are Gentlemen and Scholars. Hope your day is the Best Possible and your Christmas is even Better! Am Proud to know you both.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Happy birthday to you both..... hoping its a great day and an even better Christmas tomorrow for you....

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hey thanks everyone! We all know that I am the ole dominate one! Lol!! That's been known for years! 51 years young, dang!!! JD, you may be right about Ric, he is a little light in the loafers! You can tell by the sound of his voice! Lol. Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hey thanks everyone! We all know that I am the ole dominate one! Lol!! That's been known for years! 51 years young, dang!!! JD, you may be right about Ric, he is a little light in the loafers! You can tell by the sound of his voice! Lol. Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!