Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Look what I found!

Diablo54

Outside
Found this while picking up my dad and I's mounts from the taxi.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356310831.297039.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356310843.393141.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'll be darned. Must be getting more senile in his old age and forgot he wasn't supposed to shoot deer.

Huckleberry Finn

Of all the rule abiding people in the state...

Leave a deer or deer parts with a taxidermist, fur buyer, cold storage, locker plant, or meat processing plant as long as a tag or seal is attached to it that lists the owner’s name and address and the date and place where the deer was killed. Persons receiving deer from another person must keep records with the owner’s name and address, the date, time, and place where the deer was legally taken and the date it was received.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
He killed that one on the opening day of shotgun season. I didn't realize it was a secret. Shot it with an inline muzzy. I've known him for at least 12 years, and that is the first deer he's bagged that I know of.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
He killed that one on the opening day of shotgun season. I didn't realize it was a secret. Shot it with an inline muzzy. I've known him for at least 12 years, and that is the first deer he's bagged that I know of.

Yep. 11 years and that is the first harvest I know of. I actually thanked God that he isn't over here when I read the OFB thread.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'll be damned. The world is coming to an end.

Or

They Mayan calendar didn't actually predict the end of the world but rather the day Coonskinner would take another deer lmao.