Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Just when you think it might blow over and things return to normal...

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Shootings happen every day.

Yep but the media is going to focus attention on them to promote their agenda. My nephew's death never made national news even though the guy had hundreds of explosive devices on the property, made from supplies bought on Ebay. Maybe the fact the scum was Hispanic was a factor.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
So he beats his own grandma to death with a hammer and he isn't rotting in prison? WTF?

"According to police officials, Spangler has a lengthy criminal record, including a manslaughter conviction for murdering his own grandmother, Rose Spangler, when he bludgeoned her to death with a hammer in 1980. Spangler Served 17 years in prison for the his crime.

Spangler's 67-year-old sister, who is believed to have lived at the house with him, has not been accounted for according to police officials."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/2...ters-at-scene-western-ny-blaze/#ixzz2G0piAzDx

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I don't think this one is going to mentioned in the gun control debate. The guy obviously shouldn't have even been on the streets.

I'll give you the fact that he shouldn't have been allow on the streets. However, the 1980 murder probably got him 20 years, so he's been out a while and probably got bored killing next of kin. :smiley_chinrub: I'm thinking that this hammerhead, should have the hammer put to HIS head. It would be both fitting and an excellent crime deterrent. :smiley_bril:

Bowhunter57

ohio
Yep but the media is going to focus attention on them to promote their agenda. My nephew's death never made national news even though the guy had hundreds of explosive devices on the property, made from supplies bought on Ebay. Maybe the fact the scum was Hispanic was a factor.

Yeah the agenda of letting criminals out of prison, repeat offenders free to go, fucking idiots, take a life lose yours, simple as that, an eye for an eye, they get better treatment than a blue collar worker busting his ass every day